Little Genius Preschool has been in operation since 2003 successfully preparing children for entrance into Kindergarten by helping them grow spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
We strive to promote the individuality in each child and to enhance each child's self esteem. It is important, therefore that the children be given the opportunity to develop within a concerned and loving environment.
The teachers serve as facilitators of learning and provide a wide array of experiences.
Given those experiences, children are given the opportunity to:
- Learn to share, work, play and get along with other children
- Experience separation from parents/family
- Learn discipline and self-control
- Learn to follow instructions, and to stay with work until finished
- Learn to express ideas and feelings in acceptable ways
- Learn to accept responsibility for one's actions
- Develop language, pre-reading, pre-writing, pre-math skills
(including recognition of colors, shapes, letters and numbers and
encouragement to use correct strokes in trying to write letters and numbers)
- Learn personal grooming and manners, and develop good health habits
- Develop an awareness and appreciation for God's world and nature
We offer a range of programs. For details please see our services. To register,
please submit a registration form.